The right prices to hit your targets
Take your pricing and marketing decisions with confidence on impacts
Understand market and customers dynamics
Take pricing and marketing decisions with confidence
Realise commercial targets through optimized pricing actions
Why dynamic pricing.
Pricing should be desumed. Not imposed.
- Fixed pricing does not cope with increasing market volatility and tend to become inefficient.
- Dynamic pricing allows to significantly reduce the gap between static offer and mutable demand.
Markets are continuous. Not discrete.
- One-off analyses become obsolete as soon as conditions change.
- Data-driven approach allows to sense and to address market moods in real-time.
Focus on commercial targets. Prices will come.
- Increasing catalogue variety multiplies relationships among market variables.
- Smart systems are required to tame with complexity and keep pricing aligned to commercial targets.
The Liquidprice multi-domain approach.
Understand customers behaviour and get out the best from every SKU
- Benchmark your catalogue and evaluate price positioning
- Recognize key value items driving store performances
- Get evidence of price effectiveness for target accomplishment
Get offeral recommendations to launch effective promotional campaigns
- Select commercial targets you want to accomplish
- Fix the right channel for product display
- Receive product recommendations with the right price
Automate pricing processes by means of artificial intelligence
- Fix boundaries for AI engine optimisation
- Receive and apply pricing optimisation according to evolving market conditions
- Size the impact and monitor performance evolution